Sunday, 2 July 2017

Teach And Preach

You are still the apple of my eye,
Your sweet-self I still ask why
You deny to try getting back
Into the sack where I am fat.

I have slim-pickings to pluck
But what I do have you suck;
And with a humble endeavour
I was in luck with this pleasure.

Am I conceited in being a member
Of your class coming to pass
Your sensibility of my vanity,
Teach me more I implore with my sanity.

I am sane, and refrain from the pain
Of being slain by you, as I am in two,
Decapitated into indecisive affray
Or coming out to play with a say.

Silence my voice with your sexy kiss,
And I will remember this bliss
Of a gratifying courtship session
Coming from you teaching me a lesson.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 02/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I might have taken this dirtier than it was meant to be, but it is sweet all the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to be flirty with what's dirty. Thank you for the sweet - a nice treat to meet. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete