Thursday, 27 July 2017

Perceive To Grieve

While you are sleeping,
Are you still keeping
Your dreams of me
Fulfilling your destiny.

We were made for each other
And to each other a lover -
I discover under the cover
That you are a respectful lover.

Do you sway my way of play
Or will you rot and decay,
I will fulfil your needs
With a multitude of seeds.

We could conceive to believe
That to hold our heart on our sleeve
Is not to grieve as we perceive
To pursue a mindful renew.

Offspring could bring a sing
a long song of worldly belong
To remain in the respectful throng
Of helping the poor get along.

You used to stick to me like glue
And to you I'd like to pursue
With fresh feelings anew
To influence you.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 27/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment