Sunday, 2 July 2017

I Trust In Your Thrust

You was lascivious in a loving way,
Experimenting in sexual play,
Come back my way and remember
How I had a prominent member.

You used to tease with ease,
I was cool with this breeze;
You affected how I was to breathe -
Sucking in air was a sneeze.

Bless you I say, you are my princess,
I had more with you rather than less,
You new how to please my gratifaction
With your loving supplication.

Goose-pimples came to your touch,
And with a throbbing thrust
I will stand firm, to learn
What it is you discern from this turn.

Get in-touch with me, and we can be
Together in harmony, and you will see
Transparency in what I am to relate
Of laying in wait of a seeded debate.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 02/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment