Monday, 3 July 2017

Caring Staring

I beg you pardon, Clare,
As you are rationally fair
Comparing us being a pair.

Is being hard on your mind,
As you will find in kind
That I too can be blind.

Blinded by gushing air
Blowing across you hair
Covering your stare.

Remember me fondly
And I will lasciviously
Lap you up fruitfully.

Dance to my passionate pleasure,
And this endeavour will uncover
Me as a lover of each other.

You can be the sultriest;
Being the temptress of bliss -
And I will offer you a kiss.

You are lush with pride
And at the moment hide
Instead of enjoying the ride.

Am I on top of your agenda
For what you can remember -
Cuddling to keep warm in december.

Are you undercover as another lover,
I hope I won't painfully discover
This parting of one another.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 03/07/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment