Sunday, 25 June 2017

Is It In The Bag

I am prone to feeling an injury
From Clare not being with me,
She is hurting my respectful pride
While aching inside where I hide.

I am not myself, suffering
This ill-health, severing
My rational thinking
Of what she is denying.

I am trying to win you back
And to get you back in the sack
Where I don't lack my faculties
Of being communicative with necessities.

Will you come with me, and we can be
In a state of sexual sexuality,
And we can disregard the hard duplicity
Of your unwilling enthusiasm with our family.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 25/06/2017

Thank you. Love shove, Andrew. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I wish she would get in-touch, this would be a rush to my senses, and without pretences I would adhere to her so dear, and near to me we can experience tranquility from a me and she to a we. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

      Delete