Tuesday, 7 March 2017

Tease With Ease

She's by my side, a lingerie sensation,
A site to see by others, and a frustration,
As she sways her curves - appealing,
In what they are tantalisingly revealing.

She is sexy in flirtation, and a charm to behold,
And wears expensive diamonds and gold,
And is indeed a treasure to embrace,
Much to the smile on my face.

And as I wine and dine this girl so fine,
I am reminded how she is mine,
Reminiscing the kissing and hugging
And passionate loving and dancing.

Yes, we love indiscriminately -
A testimony to transverse intellectually,
As to love so dear, she does adhere
To shedding a joyful tear.

A hug here, a kiss there, and fair is her hair
To stroke and glide my hand up and down,
Wearing on my countenance a frown
While passionately giving a care to dropping her gown.

Striptease with ease, and feel the breeze
As I stoke and fondle to please,
Shake you curves to my satisfaction
And I shall shake mine to your frustration.

Lie down and I'll cover you with myself
And shower you with  loving wealth.


Copyright Andrew Stevenson 07/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment