Saturday, 11 March 2017

Playing

She has a comfort which I embrace,
Along with a beautiful face;
She has love which I adore -
Like a classical music score.

I love to play with her lying there
With sincere and gentle loving care;
And caress her every groove
As my fingers joyfully move.

As I trace her lace,
And feel at a slow pace,
To turn I sexually on
With sensational fun.

Let's suspect each curve
And pat down with nerve
As I'll lock you gently away
To be mischievous in play.

Fondle with intrigue and wonder
And let your hands wander,
And drop whats in the way
To see it bob and sway.

Take my member in your hand
And swallow it grand,
Then caress it's every bulge
As it grows huge.

Strip and tease I with you expertise -
As each garment comes off with ease;
As you go sensually slow
We'll go toe to toe and blow.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 11/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment