Wednesday, 22 March 2017

A Calling

I awake and ache to take her in my arms -
But I will have to suffer like suffering alms.
I gaze wantonly and smoother her with my imagination
And ponder in wonder at her waking supplication.

She eventually opens her eyes - a nice surprise -
And instantly weighs up my body for size;
As it presses gently, teasing her to grasp the moment
And to reciprocate in provocative movement.

Gyrate up against I, and move to a sexual groove,
And massage I sensually and lovingly to sooth
My yearning for your turning to loving embraces -
As I slowly undue your night-dresses laces.

Feel my chest as I fondle yours with a sensitive touch,
And addressing your blessing of caring is a must -
Watch me favourably frown to your lascivious
Teasing of moving to the grooving of lust.

Copyright Andrew Stevenson 22/03/2017

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment